Equalize like it's analog
AnalogQ allows you to equalize your material the analog way. While many available equalizer plugins suffer from having problems near Nyquist (half sample rate), such as distortion of the EQ shapes, AnalogQ is capable of generating an analog-like frequency response up to Nyquist while even allowing EQ center frequencies up to 30kHz, all without oversampling! The additional Natural Phase mode generates a near-perfect magnitude/phase response at the expense of very low (1ms) latency.
- EQ without conventional problems when approaching Nyquist, realized without oversampling, offering a frequency response following the analog domain model very closely
- Low-latency 'Natural Phase' mode adds quasi perfect phase response additionally to quasi perfect magnitude response
- Pultec-style Boost/Cut Low Shelf, based on simulation of Pultec EQP-1A schematic
- EQ frequencies can be adjusted up to 30kHz (except for Pultec-style Low Shelf)
- Integrated highly reactive, customizable Spectrum Analyzer with dual spectrum display for input & output
- Seamlessly resizeable interface
- Low CPU Usage (typically less than 1% on half-decent systems)
- High quality 64Bit floating point numbers processing
- GPU accelerated graphics (plugin runs fast even on low-spec systems)
- Windows VST 32/64Bit (for Windows XP or better)
- Mac AU/VST (Universal Binary for 10.9 or better)
Note to MacOS Users: You may need to reboot your system before AU version is listed in your DAW!
Working in the frequency spectrum
The GPU accelerated spectrum analyzer makes equalizing a joy while using up nearly no CPU power. Keyboard shortcuts allow a fast workflow.
You may download AnalogQ and try it out as long as you want. The Tryout version silences the output for 1 second every 10 seconds and does not retain parameter settings. All other functionality is available in the Tryout Version.
Windows VST V1.12 (32/64Bit) |
Mac AU/VST V1.12 (Intel & Apple Silicon) |
PURCHASE VIA SHAREIT.COM